If you live in a damp area or have a garden around your house, you might be interested in earwigs removal. These small creatures live in moist cool spots and feed mostly on vegetation — however, certain species are predators. Some people think that earwigs might hurt them with the pair of pincers located at the back of their abdomens, but the insects use this “weapon” only to fight against each other.
These parasites become active at night and are attracted to light. They become a nuisance when you try to relax on your porch or patio. Also, earwigs produce a foul smell to defend themselves from their natural enemies. They move at a high speed and might irritate you with their constant fussing around.
ATTENTION: Contrary to a popular belief, earwigs will never crawl inside your ear, let alone eat your brain. It’s just an outdated urban legend.
You can come across over twenty species of earwigs in the United States. One of the most widespread types are red-legged earwigs that can be recognized thanks to their yellow-brown underside, dark back, and long antennae. They prefer Southern states, you can often see them in Florida. Striped Earwigs are also quite common in the warmer regions of our country. They have two long stripes on their backs and they are predators.
If you try to eradicate these pests by yourself, it might be a waste of time and effort. Each female species lays up to 50 eggs, so once you get rid of the adult population another generation will quickly invade your house and garden. Earwig’s control should be carried out professionally, with the help of the modern powerful chemicals. Only like this, you can be sure that the pests won’t come back.
Get rid of the earwigs quickly and for good
The clients who have already used our services leave positive reviews about our company and recommend us to their friends and colleagues due to the following reasons:
- We are ready to accomplish parasites removal at the premises of any size and configuration as well as outdoor territories. No matter how many earwigs live in your house, they won’t disturb you anymore.
- We will be ready to visit you at any time that is convenient for you.
- Due to their high qualification and vast experience our staff fulfill their duties with maximum accuracy and responsibility.
- The insecticides we use are deadly for the earwigs but 100% safe for humans, animals, plants, and the environment.
- We always keep our prices at a competitive level so that our services remain accessible for the vastest audience possible.
- After we finish our work, we will give you useful advice on how to keep parasites away from your house forever.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need the help of a professional earwigs exterminator. Our managers will be glad to answer all your questions, let you know about our prices, set the date and time of the pest removal.